wader sentence in Hindi
- We dress in layers with capiline underwear under our neoprene waders.
- Even with chest waders, the chill was numbing at times.
- Waders are nice, but rubber and neoprene are old school.
- Numerous big aviaries show waders, herons and many other species.
- Skuas are related to gulls, waders, auks and skimmers.
- The bay boasts the highest diversity of migratory waders in Australia.
- Migrant waders and whimbrels can also be found in the grassland.
- The jacanas are a group of waders in the family Jacanidae.
- They have short legs and long wings and are herbivorous waders.
- Stepping off the curb was all but impossible without hip-waders.
- Encased in chest waders, Babbitt casts a fly behind a boulder.
- You should also test or inspect your waders for leaks.
- Sealed waders are required for float-tubing and wade-fishing.
- Only 61 of the rare waders exist in the wild.
- Frigid seawater seeps through the duct tape patch on her rubber waders.
- In flight, the fast, twisting flocks resemble waders.
- Skuas are related to gulls, waders, auks, and skimmers.
- Waders and wildfowl often over-winter on the reserve.
- The jacanas are a group of tropical waders in the family Jacanidae.
- Breeding waders such as lapwing and snipe may be found further inland.
wader sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for wader? wader English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.