wading bird sentence in Hindi
- Stocks of native wetland plants, wading birds, corals and fish have declined.
- In addition, numerous neotropical migrant and wading birds benefit from management activities.
- As well as the wading birds, mallards, kingfishers are also frequently seen.
- The lakes provide foraging habitat for wading birds, bald eagles, and osprey.
- It is an internationally important wintering site for waterfowl and wading birds.
- This habitat diversity supports raptors, shorebirds, wading birds, and other wildlife species.
- Macaws and wading birds are very abundant, as are the game birds.
- Wading birds land on twigs that were once the tops of shrubs.
- The population of wading birds, once seemingly numberless, fell by 90 percent.
- Biologists blame it for a 90 percent drop in the Everglades'wading birds nests.
- Recurvirostridae is a family of large wading birds that includes avocets and stilts.
- 364 hectares of mainly grassland support wading birds such as geese and wildfowl.
- The civil parish had a population of 1, 126 at the wading birds.
- The area is the home of many species of wading birds.
- This area is a habitat for many species of wading birds.
- More than a dozen species of ducks and wading birds have been documented.
- Herons and egrets are medium-to large wading birds with long necks and legs.
- The refuge provides habitat for waterfowl, wading birds, and neotropical songbirds.
- In addition to seabirds, wading birds and bald eagles nest on refuge islands.
- And with fewer fish, the wading birds have all but vanished.
wading bird sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for wading bird? wading bird English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.