xenograft sentence in Hindi
- Rigosertib shows little liver damage or neurotoxicity in mouse xenograft models.
- Significant hurdles remain to be overcome in all xenograft research.
- The end result is thrombosis and necrosis of the xenograft.
- Gemcitabine, Vinorelbine ) both in vitro and in mouse xenograft models.
- The xenograft, on the other hand, was offered for free.
- HU-336 is highly effective against tumor xenografts in nude mice.
- Breast cancer xenografts overexpressing Sulf1 in athymic mice showed marked decreases in angiogenesis.
- This causes xenografts to blacken, swell and cease functioning within minutes to hours.
- It is also developing xenografts for organ transplantation, Novartis said in a statement.
- Johnson's xenograft has transformed his life.
- A xenograft model is a graft of tissue transplanted between organisms of different species.
- Azacitidine induces tumor regression on isocitrate dehydrogenase-1 mutant glioma xenografts in mice.
- This was very successful in downregulating the proliferation of renal carcinoma cells in xenografts.
- An immune response against an allograft or xenograft is termed graft-versus-host disease.
- A biomaterial may also be an autograft, allograft or xenograft used as an organ transplant material.
- Furthermore, researchers have found that it successfully reduces the growth of xenograft tumors in rat models.
- Xenografts from other species and man-made artificial hearts are two less successful alternatives to allografts.
- In 1892, Robert Weir experimented unsuccessfully with xenografts ( duck sternum ) in the reconstruction of sunken noses.
- Even on his bad days, Johnson says, he functions better than on his best days before the xenograft.
- At day 200, the xenograft that had been exposed to two treatments of estrogen showed the most severe changes.
xenograft sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for xenograft? xenograft English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.