zaire river sentence in Hindi
- Brazzaville is just across the Zaire River from Kinshasa, the Zairian capital.
- Soldiers later followed panicked residents in flight across the Zaire River.
- They recently fled across the Zaire River to Brazzaville, capital of neighboring Congo.
- Other foreigners are crossing the Zaire River by ferry to Congo.
- Other units are believed to be moving down the broad Zaire River from Mbandaka.
- They recently fled across the Zaire River to Brazzaville, the capital of neighboring Congo.
- There are still refugees on the eastern bank of the Zaire River opposite Ubundu town,
- Diogo C�o and Bartolomeu Dias arrived to the mouth of the Zaire River in 1482.
- Others continued to leave by boat, crossing the Zaire River to Brazzaville, capital of neighboring Congo.
- French soldiers evacuated Mobutu's handpicked Prime Minister, Likulia Bolongo, from an island in the Zaire river.
- "Everyone has moved to the western side of the Zaire River, they're moving north towards Kisangani,"
- The Congo River was renamed the Zaire River.
- It is located exactly where the geographic equator intersects the Congo River, formerly the Zaire River.
- Kisangani straddles the Zaire River, a major transport artery in the east of the impoverished country.
- Soldiers lined the Zaire River near the camps south of Kisangani late Saturday, apparently looking for refugees.
- Soldiers lined the Zaire river near the camps south of Kisangani late Saturday, apparently looking for refugees.
- South of the Chadian border, the koros divide the Lake Chad Basin from the Ubangi-Zaire river system.
- About 300 Tutsis this week have fled across the Zaire River to Brazzaville, capital of neighboring Congo.
- Separating the two nations is a river known both as the Congo River and the Zaire River.
- They are camped on the southern bank of the Zaire River at Ubunbu, just southeast of Kisangani.
zaire river sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for zaire river? zaire river English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.