zambezi river sentence in Hindi
- Zambia lies in the watershed between DR Congo and Zambezi river systems.
- A reliable source of water lies further north, in the Zambezi River.
- "' Kassuende Bridge "'is a bridge in Mozambique across the Zambezi River.
- The country is divided into two topographical regions by the Zambezi River.
- The Victoria Falls represents the Zambezi river, from which Zambia takes its name.
- The province lies in the watershed between DR Congo and Zambezi river systems.
- Some facts on Zambezi River, most important source of water in southern Africa:
- "' Samora Machel Bridge "'is a bridge in Mozambique across the Zambezi River.
- "' Zumbo "'is the most western town in Mozambique, on the Zambezi River.
- The most startling diorama is of the Tsongas, from along the Zambezi River.
- She scheduled a sunset cruise along the Zambezi River to end the day.
- The river discharges 10 km?per year into the Zambezi River.
- To reach his target, Ed must cross the mighty Zambezi River and flood plain.
- Gedi is one of many medieval Zambezi River in Mozambique.
- It is the site of one of the five bridges across the Zambezi river.
- The Autobots soon engage Dropkick, Macerator, and Payload in battle in the Zambezi River.
- This addition to German South West Africa attached the colony to the Zambezi River.
- She has since guided paddle boats on Zambia's Zambezi River and the Bio Bio River.
- Floodwaters also damaged the road to the ferry that crosses the Zambezi River at Caia.
- Swept over the brink like the wide Zambezi River?
zambezi river sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for zambezi river? zambezi river English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.