zambian kwacha sentence in Hindi
- Currency converter : Need to know the current exchange rate for everything from Albanian leks to Zambian kwachas?
- The Tunisian club representatives claimed they were seeking advice how to change U . S . bank notes into the Zambian kwacha currency, police said.
- After crossing the border into Zimbabwe, Dudu exchanges the Zambian kwacha for Zimbabwean dollars, but Celeste explains the currency is defunct and that he has been scammed.
- By the end of 2007, the government moved to fund the 1 billion Zambian kwacha in delayed payments, an action praised by the " Lusaka Times " in an editorial as " a very good development ".
- From his starkly-decorated, expansive office overlooking Park Avenue on Manhattan's East side, the 40-year-old head of emerging markets trading at Banque Nationale de Paris bought and sold some 120 currencies last year, from the Algerian dinar to the Zambian kwacha.
- From his starkly-decorated, expansive office overlooking Park Avenue on Manhattan's Upper East side, the 40-year-old head of emerging markets trading at Banque Nationale de Paris bought and sold some 120 currencies last year, from the Algerian dinar to the Zambian kwacha.
- The government has told the unions it has no money to meet the housing allowance increases, saying it had exhausted its budget for 2003 and may even end up with a budget deficit of 612 billion Zambian kwacha ( about $ 120 million ) by the end of the year . ( str-es-dk)
- In June 2008 in Zambia the issue of teacher-student sexual abuse and sexual assault was brought to the attention of the High Court of Zambia where a landmark case decision, with presiding Judge Philip Musonda, awarded $ 45million Zambian kwacha ( $ 13, 000 USD ) to the plaintiff, a 13-year-old girl for sexual abuse and rape by her school teacher.
zambian kwacha sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for zambian kwacha? zambian kwacha English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.