zebu sentence in Hindi
- Other breeds of zebu are found mainly in the drier regions.
- The zebu did not appear in West Africa until about 1800.
- Zebu is split about evenly between African and South Asian breeds.
- The miniature zebu cattle typically are not breed for meat production.
- The zebu cattle resemble the Brahman look with a few exceptions.
- A zebu is a type of ox native to Asia and Africa.
- Their body conformation resembles the zebu cattle of eastern Africa.
- This is one of the world's major zebu cattle breeds.
- Most of these animals are of the humpbacked zebu breed.
- The nomadic Fulbe, on the other hand, herd Bororo zebu.
- The district has about 117, 000 head of local Zebu cattle.
- Girs are considered to be the most gentle of the Zebu breeds.
- In Brazil, the Indian cows are known as the Zebu breed.
- Zebu are central to the religious and social life of the Antandroy.
- He declared zebu meat to be fit for human consumption.
- In contrast, the Nandipada is generally associated with the zebu bull.
- Zebu breeds have been widely crossed with European cattle.
- Originally from India, the Zebu is an animal used for pulling loads.
- Sheep and goats are also raised here, with zebu being recently introduced.
- ZeBu has static, dynamic and flexible probes for retrieving and depositing data.
zebu sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for zebu? zebu English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.