zenana sentence in Hindi
- She was commissioned by the Church of England Zenana Mission.
- Kinnarid was established in 1913 by the Zenana Bible and Medical Mission.
- An adjoining zenana is in a state of ruin.
- Tipu's palace in Seringapatam had a strictly guarded Zenana quarters for women.
- Shahajahan built a baradari of black marble, called the Black Pavilion in the zenana garden.
- In July, 1863, Miss Brittan ( Episcopalian ) went to zenana work in Calcutta.
- The institute prepared women to engage women in Christian missions, such as in Zenana missions.
- In other words, a women's quarters, similar to the Indian and Muslim zenana.
- He served as the first secretary of the Church of England Zenana Missionary Society between 1878 and 1900.
- With the construction of Fatehpur Sikri, Emperor Akbar saw need to organize the administration of his Zenana.
- She was Principal of the Church of England Zenana Mission School for Blind Girls in Nantai, Foochow.
- When Shuja-ud-Daulah died he left two million pounds sterling buried in the vaults of the zenana.
- As Aurangzeb's chief consort, Dilras wielded considerable influence over him, and ruled his zenana or harem.
- Zenana women s traditions forbade them from seeing, so they could be treated by the doctors the Fund provided.
- The women tasked with the protection of the zenana were commonly of Habshi, Tatar, Turk and Kashmiri origin.
- Additions were made to the palace in the form of the Zenana Mahal and the Rang Mahal in the 18th century.
- Only female missionaries were able to enter into these quarters, and female zenana missions were created to do this work.
- After they have finished their education they will take up the work of " zenana " ( female ) education.
- From 1880 onwards the organisation became known as the Zenana Bible and Medical Mission as its focus expanded to include medical work.
- As a result, the Zenana missions helped break down the male bias against colonial medicine in India to a small extent.
zenana sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for zenana? zenana English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.