babysit sentence in Hindi
- Women may trust Dole more than Clinton to babysit their children.
- As long as I can get Thoreau to babysit my kids.
- I also do not need the government to babysit for me.
- Bobby does everything he can to babysit me everywhere we go.
- I can say he probably babysit me once in a while.
- He will not catch up on reading or babysit the grandchildren.
- Abbey Bartlet, the First Lady, used to babysit her.
- He was even asked by local residents to babysit their children.
- He asked her if she could babysit for him that evening.
- Eventually, Keith agrees to allow Lisa to babysit that night.
- I'm not around enough to babysit these articles anymore.
- The women would braid Sharell's hair and help babysit Jadwin.
- Because of his condition, even family members are reluctant to babysit.
- Lalive said of her younger teammate, who she used to babysit.
- Chris decides that retirement can wait and gladly agrees to babysit Dan.
- She usually pays Paige enough to make Paige happy to babysit again.
- Bree promises a heartbroken Phyllis that she will ask her to babysit.
- She occasionally appears to babysit Ashley ( Steven Arnold ).
- I'd rather trust Jimmy Savile to babysit ".
- Make sure you babysit some edits in case weird cases turn up.
babysit sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for babysit? babysit English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.