caster sugar sentence in Hindi
- Add caster sugar and whisk for a few seconds to combine evenly.
- For the sweet-toothed, sprinkle on some caster sugar with the sesame seeds.
- Welsh cakes are served hot or cold dusted with caster sugar.
- The main ingredients are plain flour, butter, yeast, caster sugar, currants and sultanas.
- Cream margarine, orange essence or orange rind with caster sugar until light and fluffy.
- Cream butter and caster sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Put custard powder and caster sugar in a non-stick saucepan.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, rice flour and 1 / 2 cup caster sugar.
- Cream butter and caster sugar until light and creamy.
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 teaspoons caster sugar over top.
- Put sifted dry ingredients into bowl of a food processor together with salt and caster sugar.
- To make caramel 175g caster sugar 25g roasted peanuts, roughly choppedLine baking tin with lightly greased foil.
- Put eggs, caster sugar and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl and whisk until thick and white.
- Stir in salt and caster sugar.
- It can be topped with " kruszonka " ( crumbles ), meringue or just dusted with caster sugar.
- Sprinkle caster sugar in the mould.
- If it's going to get disolved in water, what possible difference does it make, whether I use caster sugar or icing sugar?
- The traditional method involves creaming caster sugar with fat ( usually butter ), mixing thoroughly with beaten egg, then folding flour and raising agent into the mixture.
- Products for industrial use ( e . g ., the industrial production of cakes ) may be based on caster sugar which has crystals of approximately 0.35 mm.
- Caster sugar ( also referred to as " superfine " or " baker's sugar " ) has a larger particle size than powdered sugar, approximately half that of granulated sugar.
caster sugar sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for caster sugar? caster sugar English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.