demersal fishery sentence in Hindi
- Recovery is still some way off for the demersal fishery.
- Various coastal demersal fisheries take the marbled electric ray as bycatch; captured rays are usually discarded as they have little commercial value.
- Major demersal fishery species in the North Sea such as cod, plaice, monkfish and ICES as " outside safe biological limits ."
- As a result of these steep population declines and the ongoing threat from demersal fisheries, the IUCN has assessed the angelshark as Critically Endangered.
- Between 2002 and 2005, forty percent of effort in the demersal fishery was by elderly freezing trawlers, which produced only twenty-five percent of the official catch.
- It is likely caught by demersal fisheries, but the International Union for Conservation of Nature ( IUCN ) does not yet have sufficient information to assess its conservation status.
- In demersal fishery, the species fishes caught are white fish ( cod, hake, haddock, sole, plaice, flounder and so forth ), lobster and deep water prawns.
- Denmark's coastline measures about in length, and supports three types of fishery industries : for fish meal and fish oil, pelagic fishery for human consumption, and the demersal fishery for white fish, lobster and deep water prawns.
demersal fishery sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for demersal fishery? demersal fishery English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.