demesne sentence in Hindi
- New sheriffdoms enabled the King to effectively administer royal demesne land.
- At the time the demesne included Craigie House and 232 acres.
- Soon nothing will obscure Watson's full view of his demesne.
- The two brothers made peace and returned to their demesnes.
- The Keys hold sovereign power in their own demesne and their day.
- Then the village belonged to the demesne of Bogdan Belsky.
- It was built in 1785 and forms part of the Downhill Demesne.
- Until the 13th century the Manor of Kingsteignton was a crown demesne.
- The manor was not held in demesne like other manors.
- Most of these tenants in demesne and also the tenant paravail ).
- The village was centred on the demesne of the prince-elector.
- John of Liechtenstein was at the time the Lord of the Mikulov demesne.
- It provides that land held in demesne by the Crown may be registered.
- The area and its surrounding forest of Barnetts Demesne are mapped for orienteering.
- Thereafter, the duchy formed an integral part of the French royal demesne.
- Ducal authority was the strongest on the frontier near the Capetian royal demesne.
- There are small pockets of flat ground, mostly in the Ecclesville Demesne.
- There were always 2 ploughs belonging to the demesne.
- The demesne and other lands around Brewood brought in ?0 9s . 6d.
- They live in immense villas on private parks, called " demesnes ".
demesne sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for demesne? demesne English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.