demersal sentence in Hindi
- Demersal habitats are near or on the bottom of the ocean.
- Demersal fish live on or near the bottom of the sea.
- Marine habitats can be broadly divided into pelagic and demersal habitats.
- Freshwater demersal fish, up to 5.5 cm length.
- Freshwater demersal fish, up to 12.0 cm long.
- Freshwater demersal fish, up to 11.0 cm long.
- Freshwater demersal fish, up to 14.2 cm long.
- It is a marine fish that lives in the demersal zone.
- This demersal species inhabits soft bottoms near the shores or estuaries.
- This demersal species growth up to ( typically 13 cm ).
- Alternatively, marine habitats can be divided into pelagic and demersal habitats.
- Demersal fish are also known as bottom feeders and groundfish.
- Its diet includes planktonic, demersal, and benthic organisms.
- A nocturnal predator, it feeds largely on smaller demersal Malawi cichlids.
- They lay small demersal adhesive eggs that stick between rocks and substrate.
- This demersal species is found in tropical freshwater habitats between.
- It is a demersal fish that lives at depths from between to.
- They can be divided into demersal fish and pelagic fish.
- Recovery is still some way off for the demersal fishery.
- Alternatively, marine habitats can be divided into pelagic and demersal zones.
demersal sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for demersal? demersal English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.