enamels sentence in Hindi
- Long neglected in exhibitions, medieval enamels were once enormously popular.
- American Perfumed Alabaster Laundry _ Enamel ( Print, 1870 ).
- Place in an enamel or glass container, and cover tightly.
- I suggest using oil-based enamel in a spray can.
- After that, spraying the enamel will be easy and quick.
- Q . I chipped the enamel inside my favorite stewing pot.
- Place meat in covered enamel roaster and then into the oven.
- A giant spool of enamel-coated wire brought $ 25.
- There were bathtubs and wash basins with the enamel chipped away.
- The gravestones are enamel-white, the lawns impeccably manicured.
- But I can't find such touch-up enamel.
- Four bidders went for the enamel-and-paper collage.
- If you want a gloss, use a semigloss latex enamel.
- She also added elaborate jewelry designs with precious stones and enamels.
- Studies on its tooth prism and enamel patterns have been performed.
- The microstructure of the enamel of this tooth has been studied.
- Enamel formation is part of the overall process of tooth development.
- Some " enamel paints " are now produced specifically for artists.
- Nitro-cellulose enamels are also commonly known as modern lacquers.
- Enamel begins to demineralize at a pH of 5.5.
enamels sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for enamels? enamels English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.