entice sentence in Hindi
- As a concept, it all must have looked quite enticing.
- Not one but two enticing film fests are opening in town.
- Audience members are enticed to join a Twinkie pig-out.
- I was more enticed by shooting threes instead of being aggressive.
- PROS : Near DX4-100 level performance for an enticing price
- Consequently, spices, while enticing, can also be intimidating.
- But perhaps typing to a stranger doesn't sound enticing.
- Such descriptions not only entice customers, they also provide reassurance.
- He worried about infiltrators attempting to entice Payton with late offers.
- Apparently, even that wasn't enough to entice investors.
- Man with bullhorn is trying to entice patrons into his establishment.
- They're close to winning so that's enticing.
- Kemp enticed inquirering minds recently with his bizarre behavior and silence.
- Borofsky used this fact to entice credential-conscious Brandeis students.
- They could not survive without enticing adolescents into using their products.
- Some states are better than others in producing an enticing guide.
- But it is not enough to entice anyone to move abroad.
- My challenge is to entice large shippers to use our services,
- It may have been priced a little wide to entice investors.
- Many are offering signing bonuses to entice employees to come aboard.
entice sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for entice? entice English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.