enticements sentence in Hindi
- Unwanted enticements suck up the machines'paper supply and toner.
- Florida offers many enticements at this time of year besides weather.
- The self-possessed Shlain ticks off her suitors'enticements.
- This is not some kind of enticement concept, anything but.
- Alexander's enticement for voters : the singer Crystal Gayle.
- A few states provide some enticements for Jane and Joe Average.
- Here are 10 free enticements to consider on your next visit:
- The mere mention of one still holds enticement, said Raftery.
- Such enticements have support from city officials in Zarubino and Posyet.
- Friedman was charged with attempted murder, mutiny and attempted enticement.
- Unfortunately, the enticement did not draw many to the field.
- Earnings reports continued to provide some enticement to buy individual stocks.
- They managed to make their hip wiggles an erotic enticement.
- In other states, they say, such enticements abound.
- Maybe the owners juiced the ball as an enticement to the fans.
- Despite such enticements, the competition from the United States is stiff.
- It is the quintessential enticement that Harvey put before us,
- To pull it off, France had to dangle a few enticements.
- Alexander's enticement for voters : singer Crystal Gayle.
- They subject him to a creative series of erotic enticements and punishments.
enticements sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for enticements? enticements English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.