galled sentence in Hindi
- But it received almost no press attention, which galled him.
- The suggestion that he cannot look out for himself galled him.
- Taiwan's separate status has always galled the Communist regime.
- The mistakes his team had made weren't what galled him.
- Perhaps the circumstance that galled these Rangers most was this one simple fact:
- What especially galled legislators was Scott's casual view of student lawbreaking.
- If that galled Bush, he did not let on in the interview.
- But it wasn't just the unanswered phone calls that galled Kerasiotes.
- The incident has galled Stein, who described himself as a political conservative.
- I am particularly galled by her above statement of&
- Galled twigs usually remain on branches for several years.
- Lying helpless after the stroke, just staring out the window, galled him.
- The idea of " Sister Rats " galled most cadets and alumni.
- What really galled him was the prosecutor who wanted her locked up full time.
- In the United States, that galled farmers.
- What galled so many of us was that taxpayers were compelled to subsidize them.
- He had an elitist aura that galled opponents.
- It wasn't the loss that galled him, it was the timing.
- The delay galled families who saw months run out during the wait for records.
- This equal treatment galled India's government.
galled sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for galled? galled English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.