jade stone sentence in Hindi
- :I've never heard the " single universal jade stone " thing.
- The jade stone was found in 1960 in Xiuyan County.
- Some still maintained jade stones, implying the significance of conch shells within their tribal society.
- The jade stone weighs 260.76 tons.
- They do so because they consider all pieces of jade to derive from a single universal jade stone.
- Often these companies would have preferential relationships with clients that had a reputation for skillfully identifying valuable jade stones for sale.
- It is a single piece of jade stone measuring 6.88 metres in width, 4.10 metres front to back and 7.95 metres high.
- The largest single jade stone ever found came from Xiuyan, now carved into the form of a Buddha, it is a major tourist attraction in the area.
- The confession of the drivers led to the seizure of nearly 9 tons of jade stones at a noodle factory and a house in Mandalay the next day.
- Authorities seized nearly 14 tons of jade stones in raids on a smuggling ring this past month, the state-owned newspaper New Light of Myanmar ( Burma ) reported Friday.
- On Sept . 16, they found 375 pieces of raw jade stones, weighing a total of nearly 5 tons, hidden in spare gasoline tanks and false bottoms of three vehicles.
- On the pinkie of her right hand she wears a large yellow jade stone set in diamonds, a traditional symbol here worn by rich people to protect themselves from swindles.
- The scene in which a black suited thief tries to steal the coveted jade stone by descending from the ceiling attached to a rope is a reference to " Mission : Impossible ", for example.
- The Emerald Buddha, a dark green statue, is in a standing form, about tall, carved from a single jade stone ( " emerald " in Thai means deep green colour and not the specific stone ).
- Dying, Feng pronounces Elizabeth the captain of the " Empress ", and gives her his " piece of eight ", a jade stone on a necklace, telling her that she must take his place at the Brethren Court.
- Made of white jade stone, 1 : 1.5 statue of Kuo Liang HuiOn 19 June 2013, Kuo died from stroke with her statue locating in the celebrity cemetery zone of Chin Pao San, Jinshan District, New Taipei, Taiwan.
- When a precious jade stone is discovered in an old outhouse, the owner of said outhouse and the surrounding buildings suddenly finds himself with the financial clout to withstand the buy-out pressure of an unethical developer who wishes to build a large building on his plot.
- She tucked hot rounded rocks into my hands, then came the jade in the middle of my forehead for my third eye . ( You have a third eye when you're in Big Sur . ) There were even small jade stones tucked between my toes.
jade stone sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for jade stone? jade stone English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.