jacuzzi sentence in Hindi
- And I'll be back in the Jacuzzi ."
- It has a marble floor, big windows and a Jacuzzi.
- A nymph in a fountain, the floozy in the jacuzzi;
- Niagara Falls is the home of the heart-shaped Jacuzzi.
- One hospice routinely offers Jacuzzi treatments with candles and soothing music.
- Maybe even one wit a Jacuzzi love tub inna bat room.
- I went looking for picture hangers and left with a Jacuzzi.
- Throw it in the Jacuzzi, the microwave or the dryer.
- Still, not everyone is convinced that Jacuzzi is home free.
- The swimming pool / Jacuzzi was a deduction for physical therapy.
- A double with a Jacuzzi costs about $ 90 per night.
- "I'm putting in a Jacuzzi,"
- And we aren't just talking about your standard Jacuzzi.
- There is also a jacuzzi and children's wading pool.
- The bathrooms are classically decorated in marble and have jacuzzi baths.
- In the bedroom was another Jacuzzi, single-size.
- I was just sitting in the Jacuzzi thinking about that,
- _Building a two-level, cement deck with a Jacuzzi.
- And maybe surviving without a satellite dish and a Jacuzzi is barbaric.
- There's a Jacuzzi, sauna and exercise equipment.
jacuzzi sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for jacuzzi? jacuzzi English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.