karat sentence in Hindi
- The 14-karat-gold necklaces start at $ 400.
- The windows of gold jewelers sparkled with 22-karat necklaces.
- My friends were dealers, cons and 18-karat pimps.
- Frankel handed out 3-karat diamonds to some staff members.
- Some are done in 12-and 22-karat gold.
- Will Prakash Karat tolerate him being listed in this casteist page?
- The most commonly used gold is 22-karat yellow gold.
- The content of gold is always expressed in 24ths, called karats.
- Is it an Audemars Piguet Millenary watch in 18-karat gold?
- Karat studied in the Madras Christian College School in Chennai.
- Gold leaf is available in a wide variety of karats and shades.
- The Crown's frame is made of quality 18 karat gold.
- Even a few second contact with 24 karat gold gives her hives.
- The stars are painted in 23-karat gold.
- So I donned the helmet and looked like a 24-karat geek.
- Q : What is added to gold to make it contain fewer karats?
- Turns out it had 24-karat gold on the lid and bottle.
- Then he smiled that 24-karat smile again.
- And she is never without her lucky 22-karat gold angel earrings.
- The gold medal is covered with 6 grams of 24-karat gold.
karat sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for karat? karat English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.