kazakhstani sentence in Hindi
- Kazakhstani people originated from a very warrior tribe, the Kipchaki.
- The name is an abbreviation for " Kazakhstani Telecommunications Company ".
- The Soviet and Kazakhstani ice hockey player Boris Alexandrov in 2010.
- Dallman became a Kazakhstani citizen in 2010 and joined the national team.
- Kharpaty retired in 1998 to become a Kazakhstani national coach.
- In May of the same year Kazhgaleyev won the Kazakhstani Chess Championship.
- Is it Russian territory or Kazakhstani territory controlled by Russia.
- It also means that routes might not suit modern-day Kazakhstani needs.
- Avalon Historico-Geographical Society is a noncommercial non-governmental Kazakhstani organization.
- In June 2014, Marc�o joined AFC Kairat in the Kazakhstani Futsal Championship.
- By 2009 Russia had replaced Germany as the major immigrant destination for German Kazakhstanis.
- Previously, Kazakhstani athletes competed for the Unified Team at the 1992 Winter Olympics.
- From 2002 till now he serves as Kazakhstani ambassador at the UNESCO in Paris.
- The Kazakhstani record is currently held by Yelena Parfenova with 14.23 metres.
- He is the 2007 Kazakhstani national champion and has won seven senior international medals.
- Volga Tatars became well assimilated in Kazakhstani society.
- Also in 2006 she started playing for the Kazakhstani under-19 national team.
- Kygyzstani and Kazakhstani residences and properties were investigated by the Turks in the aftermath.
- All observed conflicts in the Kazakhstani woods were amongst others of their own species.
- Ndoye soon left Zulte Waregem and Belgium to move to Kazakhstani side FC Kyzylzhar.
kazakhstani sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for kazakhstani? kazakhstani English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.