kebab sentence in Hindi
- Grill lamb kebabs on all sides, until they are browned.
- Good with tiny kebabs, chicken wings, shrimp and lamb chops
- So twisting tradition is a tradition when it comes to kebabs.
- Chello kebab is a dish for both gourmet and novice cook.
- Serve kebabs at once, passing dipping sauce on the side.
- Over medium heat, place kebabs on grill rack over heat.
- "Eat kebab and salad, " she instructed.
- Spoon salad over pita bread; place chicken kebabs on top.
- His brother, Mahmood, concentrates on rice palaw and kebabs.
- Grilling the kebabs this way keeps the meat above the grate.
- "Menu Kebab " ( Big Cheese ) _ Various
- Not the Muslim men trading gossip over tea and mutton kebabs.
- Albattikhi allegedly boasted that he had sold her remains in kebabs.
- Prominent among the meat preparations are grilled meats, or kebabs.
- They are also often used in kebabs along with various meats.
- It is eaten off a stick, much like a kebab.
- This is a list of kebab variants from around the world.
- Tregenna characterised the monster as resembling " a giant kebab ".
- One of the most famous Central Asian foods is the kebab.
- Waj is cornered by police and takes a kebab shop hostage.
kebab sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for kebab? kebab English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.