mackerels sentence in Hindi
- When its quality is high, however, mackerel is delicious.
- 4 mackerel fillets, about 1 pound total, skin on.
- Bonito and mackerel are the most likely catch in the harbor.
- "I went, ` Holy mackerel, "'
- Keepers feed him frozen herring, squid, mackerel, sardines.
- Like a rotten mackerel by moonlight, he shines and stinks.
- Place mackerel fillets skin side up in a flameproof baking dish.
- We've gone from bait shop to anchovies to mackerel.
- "Aww, holy mackerel, " another says.
- Barker flipped it her way like a fish-market mackerel.
- In fact, mackerel, salmon and tuna share this characteristic.
- Then going after turbot, then capelin, mackerel and lobster.
- One theory is that they increasingly have become prey to mackerel.
- The sea was rich with oysters, tunny fish and mackerel.
- There is an abundance of pollock and mackerel in Dunmanus Bay.
- It caused color analyst Dick Vermeil to yell " Holy mackerel!
- The icon used for the festival is that of a Mackerel.
- The main fish species that are traded are herring and mackerel.
- Atka mackerel were once considered to be synonymous with Arabesque greenlings.
- Mackerel is a summer and autumn visitor and is eaten fresh.
mackerels sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for mackerels? mackerels English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.