naafi sentence in Hindi
- World War II has ended, Milligan continues NAAFI performances.
- NAAFI first saw overseas service in Ireland in 1922.
- A NAAFI was provided for the forces'families.
- Ramsay gives up, goes out and sends in an NAAFI canteen girl.
- The Warsh'an Naafi'transmission represents the recitational tradition of Medina.
- Evening farewell social dance in NAAFI Club.
- Restaurant services were provided by the NAAFI.
- Their free time is limited to visits to the NAAFI with period refreshments and facilities.
- He returned to NAAFI work in World War II and was appointed OBE in 1947.
- They were brought there to celebrate the 90th anniversary of the NAAFI in April 2010,
- The recitation of Warsh'an Naafi'is one of two major recitation traditions.
- Despite emerging from Egypt, the Warsh'an Naafi'recitation became widespread in North Africa.
- The Warsh'an Naafi'recitation of the Quran differs from Hafs'an Asim in orthography.
- Oberkirchen was close to the NAAFI winter sports center and Schleswig was on the dunes by the nude bathing area.
- Powbank Mill closed at the outbreak of World War II, when it was requisitioned as a Canteen / Naafi.
- The Navy, Army, Air Force Institutes was therefore established on 6 December 1920 and started trading as NAAFI in 1921
- In 1983, it moved to the ex-NAAFI building, Alexandra House, where it remained for 19 years.
- Formal evening opening assembly, ( in uniform ), followed by'Meet and Greet'in the NAAFI club.
- The fort had three-storied barracks, a two-storey NAAFI, medical facilities and a Company HQ building.
- The museum has since closed, and Brown's medals are now on display at the NAAFI headquarters in Darlington.
naafi sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for naafi? naafi English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.