naan sentence in Hindi
- Pilau rice, fresh noodles and crispy naan breads are staples.
- Naan Kadavul 13 : 20, 1 May 2006 ( UTC)
- He is actually not from La Naan, but from Razenia.
- It is prepared flat and round, and served with naan.
- The song samples K'Naan's Wavin'Flag.
- Mughali recipes including Biryani, Kebab and Naan spread throughout India.
- Naan bread is often served with this dish as well.
- K'naan spent his childhood in the national capital, Mogadishu.
- The youngest son of Queen Ramia, and prince of La Naan.
- The oldest son of Queen Ramia, and prince of La Naan.
- The Queen of La Naan and Ishtar's aunt.
- He produced a song for K'naan titled " Better ".
- Kibbutz Naan is the largest kibbutz in Israel in terms of population.
- K'naan, Malajube and 2007 award, which Watson won.
- This dish is commonly eaten with Indian breads like roti and naan.
- Naan is the most favorite staple food for Uyghur people.
- Its story is based on the novel " Naan Ramasheshan Vandhirukkiren ".
- Furtado collaborated with recording artist Alex Cuba and K'naan once again.
- The song is a ghazal type song called " Naan Mozhi Arindhaen ".
- The second oldest son of Queen Ramia, and prince of La Naan.
naan sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for naan? naan English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.