nabobs sentence in Hindi
- San Francisco is out of step again, say the nabobs.
- Bobby Riggs and the real nattering nabob of negativism, Spiro Agnew.
- They are hand-crafted, not blended by some marketing nabob.
- These days, the candidates see nabobs of negativism everywhere.
- Given his unconventional views ( as revealed in his nabob.
- In some areas, especially Bengal, the term is pronounced Nabob.
- Consequently, he is called in the area the Nabob.
- Nabob was purchased by German firm Jacobs Suchard in 1976.
- And American television needs a nattering nabob of negativism.
- There was still a Nabob post office in 1901.
- I never wanted to be a nattering nabob, dispensing advice to the powerful.
- There is no place for snobs and nabobs, either : no first class.
- News for nattering nabobs : Never knock negativism.
- Those who warned against such thinking were chided as being nattering nabobs of negativism.
- He called those opposed to the war the " nattering nabobs of negativism ."
- Since 2008, Nabob has included Rainforest Alliance Certified Beans in their premium coffees.
- Where does the word nabob come from?
- Reluctantly, we nod our notepad to the Net's nattering nabob of nastiness.
- "Nabob " joined the Home Fleet at Scapa Flow on 1 August.
- Each Nabob premium blend container has the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal displayed on its canister.
nabobs sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for nabobs? nabobs English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.