quandry sentence in Hindi
- That, of course, puts the Mets in a quandry.
- My favorite puts a new twist on the old quota quandry.
- We have two breaking news stories and something of a quandry,
- Until then, health officials in Africa are in a quandry.
- Greenspan himself complained of this quandry during testimony before Congress this month.
- Many of Seattle's breweries are in a quandry.
- The arrival of the REITs is putting the titans in a quandry.
- Republicans say Democrats face a similar quandry throughout the country.
- I'm in a bit of a quandry here.
- BC-FOOD-QUANDRY-NYT ( moved Saturday, June 3)
- The advent of digital recording has thrown many classical music enthusiasts into a quandry.
- That said, here is my specific quandry.
- Until now, when these patients have needed surgery, doctors have been in an quandry.
- "Weld is in a quandry, " said GOP political consultant Todd Domke.
- As the 1975 season approached, Ohio State running back Archie Griffin found himself in a severe quandry.
- :: 3.1 is reasonable enough, but I'm left with the same quandry.
- Hi, I'm kind of in a quandry on how to proceed at the Advertainment article.
- I've presented my quandry on my talk page, under User talk : Healthwise # Health issues.
- This would put them in an impossible quandry and leave their kids with the possibility of facing hunger and homelessness.
- The quandry arises in the case of an intact eardrum-how do you get the taste to go through?
quandry sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for quandry? quandry English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.