quandaries sentence in Hindi
- But the operation has left McMurtry in a quandary about self.
- Pataki could face a similar quandary with the police discipline bill.
- But that is not necessarily a solution to Barneys'quandary.
- Community groups that might normally align are in the same quandary.
- The secretary-general stands at the center of this quandary.
- Perot asked, referring to government's budget deficit quandary.
- The small system quandary isn't just a management problem.
- That " leaves the ( Fed ) in a quandary.
- And it just might add to ABC's Wednesday quandary.
- But some German commentators believe Kohl faces a peculiar political quandary.
- Bobby Valentine found himself in a quandary at 3Com Park Thursday.
- The quandary of Internet stocks is that they confound current analysis.
- That seems to have been the quandary for Willow Tree Stocks.
- He more than prefigured our humanity, its quandaries and dilemmas.
- Many such rich politicos are in the same quandary as Milosevic.
- Singh said judging distances presented pros with a quandary all day.
- This could create a quandary for galleries at The Country Club.
- Just 20 years ago, such quandaries would have been unthinkable.
- Most travelers have felt the quandary : Too much to see.
- And that's just the beginning of the casting quandary.
quandaries sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for quandaries? quandaries English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.