acclimating sentence in Hindi
- Marine acclimates with her new lifestyle, but suddenly develops androphobia.
- Their preferred temperature directly reflects the temperature they are acclimated to.
- But that it's part of acclimating and conditioning ."
- It is important to acclimate the tree to the warmer house gradually.
- The body needs time to acclimate, typically two days.
- "So I'm already acclimated to it.
- "You're body needs to get acclimated to that.
- I give them small parts and time to acclimate to my work.
- As for acclimating to the climate, Thailand has just three seasons:
- "We've acclimated quite well,"
- Amaryllis need a year to acclimate in the garden, Prasek says.
- It isn't like a home game where you get acclimated.
- Colbrunn was allowed to show up early to get acclimated.
- Her computer hasn't quite acclimated to the temperature, though.
- And unless the cubbies acclimate, they may never mate and procreate.
- Fisher and Titans defensive coordinator Gregg Williams wanted to acclimate Kearse cautiously.
- Climbers increase their altitude in increments to acclimate themselves to thin air.
- Runyan believes she is becoming more acclimated to running with limited sight.
- Even healthy, fit visitors can take several days to become acclimated.
- Now they should get acclimated to having Cousin Boomer back.
acclimating sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for acclimating? acclimating English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.