acclimation sentence in Hindi
- The applause he received was a universal thunder of acclimation ."
- This acclimation period allows them to withstand these new stresses.
- The acclimation pens are almost a half acre in size.
- Normally the commission chair is chosen by acclimation without controversy.
- The majority of studies have actually been examining developmental acclimation.
- Acclimation to those temperatures may decrease fitness in an individual.
- There is the Jardim Catarina sheds three acclimation of bananas.
- Frona Park has a steelhead acclimation pond along Hantz Creek.
- Both thermal sensitivity levels and nociceptive thresholds change with changes in acclimation temperature.
- "The body goes through an acclimation process, " said Cedar.
- Heat acclimation is a special concern in the summer for seniors who exercise outdoors.
- "Acclimation is a very important part of any athlete's life.
- Esteban is elected by acclimation and then gives a speech to the assembled peasants.
- Reintroduced wolves being carried to acclimation pens, Yellowstone National Park, January 1995.
- This thermal acclimation relies on brown adipose tissue and is often induced by ingestion.
- The process of freezing tolerance through cold acclimation is a two-stage mechanism:
- Hall went to Gonzaga this year, and the acclimation to the state is complete.
- The traits of organisms are subject to change through acclimation, development, and evolution.
- The zebras were removed four months after their arrival due to " acclimation " issues.
- He is also known as one of the first testers of the beneficial acclimation hypothesis.
acclimation sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for acclimation? acclimation English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.