ascendancies sentence in Hindi
- Gore said ) to a more nuanced appeal for his own ascendancy.
- The truth is you have lost the moral ascendancy to govern us.
- Still, some were optimistic about Bush's ascendancy.
- Elvira could have an Austrian ascendancy to explain her kinship to Ludwig.
- In 1777, Toryism was in the ascendancy at Bethlehem.
- The outcome of the battle cemented Habsburg ascendancy in Italy.
- Barger's ascendancy caused widespread demoralization in the ranks.
- But, he criticized the ascendancy of President Chirac over the party.
- This was followed by the ascendancy of the Greco-Bactrian Kingdom.
- The ascendancy of monocoque construction also made the pillarless design less practical.
ascendancies sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for ascendancies? ascendancies English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.