gallbladders sentence in Hindi
- Recently, a suspected trafficker was caught in Nevada with 149 gallbladders.
- It was nothing as simple as a gallbladder this time.
- Han has conducted random tests on gallbladders brought to him by customers.
- The bullet just missed his heart and lacerated his liver and gallbladder.
- Do you know how the prices for gallbladders are determined?
- Waltrip is replacing Jarrett, who will be recovering from gallbladder surgery.
- Doctors say he needs an operation to remove his gallbladder.
- Unresponsive cancers included gallbladder, kidney, liver, pancreatic and melanoma.
- Would you prefer a surgeon who had removed 20 gallbladders or two?
- Or gallbladder disease _ a common cause of recurrent vomiting.
- But results from a head CAT scan and gallbladder ultrasound proved negative.
- A smooth black oval swam into view : the gallbladder.
- An orange a day could keep the gallbladder doctor away.
- The heart procedure will postpone gallbladder surgery for four to six weeks.
- Each girl had her own spleen, kidney and gallbladder.
- Shiokawa was hospitalized two weeks ago with an inflamed gallbladder.
- Shortly after he was suffering from inflammation of his gallbladder.
- The surgical removal of the gallbladder is called a cholecystectomy.
- The gallbladder develops from an endodermal outpouching of the embryonic gut tube.
- Additionally, the gallbladder may fail to form at all.
gallbladders sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for gallbladders? gallbladders English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.