shoo away sentence in Hindi
- He's got a tube in his throat and not enough energy to shoo away the flies that land on his face.
- Pennanen, secretary general of the Paper Workers Union, said his wife tried to shoo away the bear by shouting and clapping.
- Elian himself was nowhere in sight this week, and plainclothes guards stood outside his family's home to shoo away reporters.
- Mary would not even allow guests to shoo away the pet hyraxes that helped themselves to food and drink at the dinner table.
- He shoos away the dead man's horses and follows them to their home stable, at the sawmill owned by Charlie.
- Few prowl the streets in flashy cars, or swagger into restaurants and have the waiters shoo away diners sitting at their favorite table.
- They shoo away would-be visitors on the Jewish sabbath admonishing them : " This is a prayer day for his religion.
- Pennanen, secretary-general of the Paper Workers Union, said his wife tried to shoo away the bear by shouting and clapping.
- Meanwhile, to the right of an elaborate arch, Janus bifrons and Hermes shoo away poorly clothed figures from the enjoyments of Comus.
- Atkins has a trilling, birdlike voice and hands that flutter in a constant nervous agitation that may be meant to shoo away inner demons.
shoo away sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for shoo away? shoo away English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.