shogunate sentence in Hindi
- The Tokugawa family lost prominence after their shogunate collapsed in 1868.
- Both standard shogi and Go were promoted by the Tokugawa shogunate.
- Following the formal termination of the shogunate, the Boshin War(
- During that time, they sought help from Japanese Kamakura Shogunate.
- Roving bands of rMnin further threatened the stability of the shogunate.
- The shogunate intervened, making the bestowing of the garments invalid.
- In 1464, a succession dispute erupted over the shogunate itself.
- At first, he served an Ashikaga shogunate at the Hokosyu.
- Sculptors also worked for the Kamakura shogunate and other military clans.
- During the Kamakura Shogunate, the Mandokoro governed administration and finance.
- He studied Keiki, the last shMgun of the Tokugawa shogunate.
- In June 1865, France delivered 15 cannons to the Shogunate.
- By the early 1860s, the shogunate was under several threats.
- Discontent among the samurai proved decisive in ending the Kamakura shogunate.
- Takauji set up his shogunate in the Muromachi district of Kyoto.
- The Tokugawa shogunate went to great lengths to suppress social unrest.
- The Bakumatsu was a period toward the end of Tokugawa Shogunate.
- These martial arts lost their importance when the Kamakura Shogunate fell.
- The Tokugawa shogunate showed strong interest in products from Kazusa Province.
- Yoshimitsu continued to maintain authority over the shogunate until his death.
shogunate sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for shogunate? shogunate English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.