shoo sentence in Hindi
- We absolutely do not see this as a shoo-in.
- It would be ridiculous to dub him a shoo-in.
- Cornelius at first tried to shoo the squirrel out a door.
- Despite the risks, the IPO is a shoo-in.
- You don't just disband them and shoo them away.
- That is not to say he was a shoo-in.
- ITT rejected the offer and has labored to shoo Hilton away.
- ITT rejected the bid and has tried to shoo Hilton away.
- The Broncos seemed a shoo-in for the Super Bowl.
- He shoos away any boys who show an interest in her.
- On that score, Murphy would be a shoo-in.
- A lot of people think Bush is a shoo-in.
- White males weren't a shoo-in, either.
- Palestinian police, meanwhile, do nothing to shoo kids away.
- Shoo-ins : " A Beautiful Mind,"
- They are exceptionally annoying and don't shoo away easily.
- Hanks is no shoo-in, according to conventional wisdom.
- Move ! " tried to shoo away onlookers and reporters.
- In England, Stirling would be a Conservative shoo-in.
- Until this week, he looked like a shoo-in.
shoo sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for shoo? shoo English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.