vacillations sentence in Hindi
- During his internment, Petrov's life was one of complex vacillations.
- India's proverbial nuclear indecision had come to symbolize national timidity and vacillation.
- Despite the official explanations, Sharon's moves appeared to many like vacillation.
- Sergei did not support the Tsar's security policies of vacillations and evasions.
- These ups and downs reflect a vacillation in Russian-Chinese relations traceable through history.
- Russians seem to experience the same vacillation.
- The greater shortcoming, Spock said, was vacillation and being too eager to please.
- But critics call them vacillation and indecision.
- This is not the hour of vacillations,
- After a period of vacillation he deserted Don John towards the end of that year.
- The vacillation can be explained not by economic policies, but the fact of presidential elections,
- Aside from causing turmoil within the football program, this vacillation has begun to affect recruiting.
- Disaster inevitably has its other side, those individuals whose moments of vacillation saved their lives.
- After some vacillation, Cakobau agreed to renounce his " Tui Viti " title.
- British vacillations persisted against the advice of Spears and to the extreme irritation of de Gaulle.
- A vacillation between the pessimistic and the optimistic approach creates an emotional counterpart in the poetry.
- Some say Clinton's allegiance to him is a symbol of the president's vacillations.
- Investors have grown wary of what they see as government vacillation on tax policy and public spending.
- The scientists argue that vacillation by the Army compelled them to wrest the research from military limbo.
- Most important, NATO must remember that further vacillation will only lead to more death and disintegration.
vacillations sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vacillations? vacillations English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.