vacuities sentence in Hindi
- Weakness and vacuity are what we see in the Clinton administration.
- After 50 years of television, vacuity makes us feel comfortable.
- The vacuities are much larger in " Eremoryzomys ".
- She's a surreal parody of bombshell vacuity.
- Elevator music of appropriate vacuity is merely annoying.
- But if this all gave the impression of vacuity, it was not true.
- Phyllotini all have very large sphenopalatine vacuities, as does " Sigmodon ".
- Their intellectual vacuity in this year's campaign was apparent well before 9 / 11.
- If yin and yang become unbalanced, one of the qualities is considered deficient or has vacuity.
- The scandal demonstrated the " emptiness and vacuity of the existing legislation " governing election campaign donations.
- The viewer is left to consider the encompassing darkness and contemplate the vacuity that this space creates.
- Reas has an eye for themes that reveal a prevailing air of social disillusionment and cultural vacuity.
- Many of the lyrics are of a vacuity and ineptitude that they sound like dashed-off filler.
- It's as if suburban people themselves were skewering the vacuity of their own lives ."
- THE NEW AGE : Witty, spiky send-up of L . A . materialism and spiritual vacuity.
- With their oxymoronic holy war, Osama bin Laden and his murderous disciples meant to expose our moral vacuity.
- The broad mesopterygoid fossa, the gap behind the end of the palate, is perforated by sphenopalatine vacuities.
- He also spends time discussing the vacuity of ever-day language, where words lose meaning through overuse.
- Unlike many other microsaurs, the palate of " Hyloplesion " contains large vacuities, or openings.
- The development of sphenopalatine vacuities has also been used to distinguish among members of the Sciurini group of squirrels.
vacuities sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vacuities? vacuities English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.