vacillations sentence in Hindi
- Like his predecessor Dionysius, he has been charged with vacillation.
- Bosnia, I say, is another instance of vacillation.
- It is a vacillation from have-nots to have-lots,
- After much vacillation, Arafat says he is ready to crack down.
- But these costs will be far lower than the price of vacillation.
- The unions are clearly overjoyed by Gore's vacillation.
- Arafat has famously survived all these years through his ambiguities and vacillations.
- His vacillations have annoyed his disciplinarian finance minister, Francisco Gil Diaz.
- But let us plunge deeper into the vocabulary of vacillation.
- That kind of vacillation is just a byword in my spiritual life.
- Many nations have been subject to constant change and vacillation of government.
- Annan has also displayed weakness and vacillation in coping with the crisis.
- In the suspicious temper of the times, their vacillation was fatal.
- If anything, it's the opposite of vacillation.
- Their vacillation turned a stick of dynamite into a water-soaked firecracker.
- Merrill, after months of vacillation, backed Dole.
- Work toward mastery of self and vacillation in nothing.
- Stancil attributed some of his vacillation to being uncomfortable with criticism of people.
- Draskovic's vacillation has cost him popular support.
- Oxford's vacillation between the Duke of Shrewsbury.
vacillations sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for vacillations? vacillations English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.