zambia sentence in Hindi
- Outbreaks of plague also have occurred in Zambia in the past.
- Kaunda leads the opposition against Zambia's President Frederick Chiluba.
- Staff in another district, Cazombo, relocated Monday to Zambia.
- Zambia, Namibia and Angola also said they would support Kabila.
- Zambia, which has remained neutral, sent its defense minister.
- The talks are expected to start Tuesday in Lusaka, Zambia.
- Bemba signed the agreement in Lusaka, Zambia, on Sunday.
- Nine were crushed during a stampede at in Zambia in 1996.
- Zambia's constitution currently prevents Chiluba from serving another term.
- Kaunda's personal history is interwoven in Zambia's.
- Zambia is a poor southern African country heavily influenced by Christianity.
- Analysts say the election could give Zambia its first coalition government.
- Tunisia sat last on one point with Zambia in third place.
- The agencies were still assessing the situation in Mozambique and Zambia.
- Chituwo appealed for assistance for Zambia's fight against AIDS.
- South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Namibia disagree.
- Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Zambia can all expect rain.
- Zambia is facing a massive food shortage caused by a drought.
- More showers and thunderstorms can be expected across Botswana and Zambia.
- Amon Simutowe, Zambia, 1-0 Vadim Milov, Switzerland
zambia sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for zambia? zambia English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.