zambia sentence in Hindi
- The Post, Lusaka, Zambia, on IMF economic reforms:
- Both Zambia and Ghana lead the group with 10 points each.
- The judiciary in Zambia has enjoyed constitutional independence from the executive.
- Zambia 1 ( Kalusha Bwalya, 92 ), Liberia 0.
- Zambia became a republic immediately upon attaining independence in October 1964.
- In 2007 Zambia recorded its ninth consecutive year of economic growth.
- It operates cotton gins in Uganda, Mozambique, and Zambia.
- In 1964, Northern Rhodesia became the independent state of Zambia.
- He died in September 1990 in a car accident in Zambia.
- Zambia has three inhabited islands in the delta including Chisenga Island.
zambia sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for zambia? zambia English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.