shoo away sentence in Hindi
- He shoos away any boys who show an interest in her.
- They are exceptionally annoying and don't shoo away easily.
- Move ! " tried to shoo away onlookers and reporters.
- Last year a Lakeland man even used gunfire to shoo away rivals.
- The onslaught of swing is enough to shoo away any bad moods.
- He had tried to shoo away the nuisances _ " Out!
- A security guard drives by to shoo away the group.
- He wasn't one to shoo away a stray.
- Workers stood by to shoo away swarms of flies.
- They have also learned how to shoo away butterflies.
- They used tree branches to shoo away the flies.
- The car washers shoo away any gawkers or anyone with a video camera.
- He tries to shoo away the horse with stones.
- But other times, Stoitchkov shoos away reporters as if they were stray dogs.
- Security agents for both vacationing leaders tried to shoo away photographers and reporters on Sunday.
- Otherwise, he continues to shoo away reporters, leaving teammates to describe his enigmatic nature.
- Security guards shoo away any interlopers.
- Secretive businessmen mingle with U . S . government officials _ and shoo away unexpected visitors.
- Repeated attempts by the gun-boaters to shoo away the fishermen only ended in frustration.
- The uncovered sheriff then pulls out a gun, and shoos away everybody at the scene.
shoo away sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for shoo away? shoo away English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.