xanthelasma sentence in Hindi
- A xanthelasma or corneal arcus may also be seen.
- The Xanthelasma are best treated by treating the blood fat problem through diet, exercise and medications.
- When the Lipoproteins get deposited in the skin, they cause Xanthelasma, which looks like yellowish bumps.
- "' Syringomas "'are harmless eccrine milia, hidrocystoma, trichoepithelioma, and xanthelasma.
- A xanthelasma is a sharply demarcated yellowish collection of cholesterol underneath the skin, usually on or around the eyelids.
- Strictly, a xanthelasma is a distinct condition, only being called a xanthoma when becoming larger and nodular, assuming tumorous proportions.
- A " xanthelasma " may instead be referred to as a " xanthoma " when becoming larger and nodular, assuming tumorous proportions.
- Dear E . H ., The " lumps " you are talking about are called " Xanthelasma " and are a collection of a fatty material.
- This may be sporadic ( due to dietary factors ), polygenic, or truly familial as a result of a mutation either in the LDL receptor gene on chromosome 19 ( 0.2 % of the population ) or the tendon xanthoma, xanthelasma, and premature cardiovascular disease.
- For example, familial hypercholesterolemia ( Type IIa hyperlipoproteinemia ) may be associated with xanthelasma palpebrarum ( yellowish patches underneath the skin around the eyelids ), arcus senilis ( white or gray discoloration of the peripheral cornea ), and xanthomata ( deposition of yellowish cholesterol-rich material ) of the tendons, especially of the fingers.
- These individuals may present with a unique set of physical characteristics such as xanthelasmas ( yellow deposits of fat underneath the skin often presenting in the nasal portion of the eye ), tendon and tuberous xanthomas, arcus juvenilis ( the graying of the eye often characterized in older individuals ), arterial bruits, claudication, and of course atherosclerosis.
- In January 2010, Dr Vito Franco, professor of Palermo University, published research in an article in " La Stampa " newspaper and at a medical conference in Florence which suggested that the subject showed clear signs of xanthelasma, small accumulations of cholesterol-rich material under the skin, perhaps caused by problems in her biliary tract, due to hyperlipidemia, an inherited metabolic disorder.
xanthelasma sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for xanthelasma? xanthelasma English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.