xanthine sentence in Hindi
- Xanthines such as caffeine and theobromine are cAMP-phosphodiesterase inhibitors.
- It is caused by a deficiency of the enzyme xanthine oxidase.
- Caffeine, like other xanthines, also acts as a phosphodiesterase inhibitor.
- This pathway also is independent of the enzyme activity of xanthine oxidase.
- By inhibiting xanthine oxidase, it reduces uric acid production.
- Hypoxanthine is produced from adenine, xanthine from guanine.
- The xanthine core of caffeine contains two fused rings, a pyrimidinedione and imidazole.
- First, guanine gets deaminated to become xanthine.
- Synthesis of theobromine from xanthine was first reported in 1882 by Hermann Emil Fischer.
- In the liver, theobromine is metabolized into xanthine and subsequently into methyluric acid.
- Inhibition of xanthine oxidase has been proposed as a mechanism for improving cardiovascular health.
- *Alloxanthine is an inhibitor of xanthine oxidase.
- It is also an isostere of xanthine, the normal substrate for the enzyme.
- AO is very similar in amino acid sequence to xanthine oxidase ( XO ).
- Biologically relevant molecules identified so far include uracil, an RNA nucleobase, and xanthine.
- Xanthine oxidase inhibitors block uric acid production.
- Other enzymes capable of producing superoxide are xanthine oxidase, NADPH oxidases and cytochromes P450.
- It is degraded by xanthine dehydrogenase to 2, 8-dihydroxyadenine ( DHA ).
- "' Xanthosine "'is a nucleoside derived from xanthine and ribose.
- The active metabolite of allopurinol is oxypurinol, which is also an inhibitor of xanthine oxidase.
xanthine sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for xanthine? xanthine English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.