xanthopsia sentence in Hindi
- Edmund Rose is remembered for his research of color blindness, xanthopsia and the drug Santonin, and how Santonin affected color vision.
- An often described, but rarely seen, adverse effect of digoxin is a disturbance of color vision ( mostly yellow and green ) called xanthopsia.
- Xanthopsia is also a rare side-effect of jaundice, in which bilirubin may be deposited into the eye in sufficient quantity to produce a yellow tint to the vision.
- It has been suggested that Digitalis-derived digoxin, used to treat heart failure, induced xanthopsia responsible for the yellow tinting exhibited by many of Van Gogh's works.
- Depending on the severity of the toxicosis, the victim may later suffer irregular and slow pulse, tremors, various cerebral disturbances, especially of a visual nature ( unusual colour visions ( see xanthopsia ) with objects appearing yellowish to green, and blue halos around lights ), convulsions, and deadly disturbances of the heart.
- Digitalis toxicity ( " Digitalis intoxication " ) results from an overdose of digitalis and causes nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, as well as sometimes resulting in xanthopsia ( jaundiced or yellow vision ) and the appearance of blurred outlines ( halos ), drooling, abnormal heart rate, cardiac arrhythmias, weakness, collapse, dilated pupils, tremors, seizures, and even death.
xanthopsia sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for xanthopsia? xanthopsia English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.