xanthosis sentence in Hindi
- Akeelah attempts to intentionally lose by deliberately misspelling " xanthosis ".
- Contemptuous, he asks her to spell " xanthosis ".
- He practically shouted his winning word, " xanthosis, " into the microphone.
- But the past six years have brought out the real prize-winners : " xanthosis,"
- 14-year-old Justin Tyler Carroll from Wynne, Arkansas won the competition on June 1 by correctly spelling the word " xanthosis ".
- Justin, who attends the Wynne Junior High School, spelled correctly the word " xanthosis, " which is a yellow discoloration often occurring in cancerous tumors.
- Justin Tyler Carroll, 14, of Wynne, Ark ., won the National Spelling Bee championship by correctly spelling " xanthosis, " a yellow discoloration of the skin.
xanthosis sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for xanthosis? xanthosis English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.