zanier sentence in Hindi
- Minor-league baseball means promotions, the zanier the better.
- The zanier the holder, the better it seems to sell.
- Then there is the zanier end of the affinity-card trade.
- He's into zanier things, as he has a pierced tongue.
- And the zanier stunts can be traced beyond Carson and Paar to Steve Allen.
- But in late September every night would be like Friday night, if not zanier.
- Compelling folk-art images, the zanier the better, have always attracted Pearson.
- One reporter, obviously expecting the zanier Shore, asked why he was so downbeat.
- Steel's tastes are broader, zanier and less tied to any particular compositional style.
- Smith also commented that Daphne wore " zanier clothes " than she did and was more outgoing.
- And certainly a bit zanier acting that a cat, although more dignified at times that some dogs.
- Balancing the zanier humor with the more contemplative material, Lawrence allows, " is a tightrope walk.
- The sell is harder, yet the approach zanier, in a spot for the HotJobs . com Web site.
- Call him the Cal Ripken Jr . of Spanish-language television _ but with a zanier sense of humor.
- His mild-mannered nature and shy demeanor made him the perfect straight man for zanier characters such as Daffy.
- Instead of exploring its zanier possibilities, the movie takes it own setup far too seriously, and the humor rarely levitates.
- He went on to paint a few other things, jumpier, zanier, more obviously strange than this, but nothing as popular.
- Born in Trail, British Columbia, Zanier's junior career was spent with five different teams in the Italy at the 1992 Winter Olympics.
- The zany photographs are accompanied by Barbash's zanier limericks, including " Onions in Orbit " and " Wet Watermelon ."
- Even zanier was Rabbi Daniel Lapin, who, with a minyan including Medved, has organized another Washington conference next month to bond conservative Jews with Reed.
zanier sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for zanier? zanier English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.