zaniest sentence in Hindi
- How dare she take The Zaniest Redhead's name in vain.
- Inc .'s could be the zaniest yet.
- The best stuff here is also the zaniest.
- Web bloodletting was just a sidelight to one of the zaniest trading days ever.
- "We've probably been the zaniest fund-raiser so far.
- The zaniest buffoons are generally virtual churchmice offscreen.
- The boa constrictor figured in one of the zaniest scenes any team ever witnessed.
- He was described by one journalist as'the zaniest runner of all time '.
- Sandelin may be the zaniest of the three Swedes who could spice up the Ryder Cup.
- The zaniest zaniness of all is the city's love-hate relationship with its cars.
- The Supreme Court suspiciously voted along party lines, thus ending the zaniest presidential election in history.
- Among the zaniest fans were three people dressed up as the Chick-Fil-A cows.
- It was the most disjointed game of the Yankees'season and one of the zaniest in years.
- But Albright also took on the United Nations'zaniest critics when necessary with a display of sharp wit.
- All right, you knuckleheads, get spiffed up for the zaniest awards show ever to hit the small screen.
- It was the zaniest World Series game since Toronto's 15-14 victory over Philadelphia exactly nine years ago.
- "[ The album ] captures the band at both its zaniest and, fortunately, its most musical . ..
- As a member of the Philadelphia Phillies that year, he was the zaniest character on a team full of free spirits.
- The cable network will broadcast a joke of the nation's zaniest mayor as part of the five-hour program.
- The movie's zaniest scenes remind us of those tinselly days when air travel was sold as sex in the sky.
zaniest sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for zaniest? zaniest English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.