acclimatise sentence in Hindi
- The only treatment is to return to lower altitudes and acclimatise.
- Felton also had the advantage of being acclimatised to the Northern conditions.
- MacInnes was incapacitated and Fyffe had not acclimatised well.
- If possible, take time to acclimatise on the way to the Klein Matterhorn.
- The new arrivals had to be acclimatised first.
- You will need to be well acclimatised for this trek to avoid altitude sickness.
- In Nepal they spent 21 days acclimatising before the jump, in October 2008.
- I think I have acclimatised myself now.
- He appears to have introduced numerous exotic trees with a view to them becoming acclimatised.
- Runrig was also faced with the challenge of acclimatising their fans to a new lead vocalist.
- Many crewmen suffered severe motion sickness for a few weeks until they acclimatised to shipboard life.
- At this level, the club quickly acclimatised, winning its division in 1986 and 1987.
- The Ussurian spotted deer was introduced into the reserve in 1594 and has acclimatised well there.
- Agana made 15 appearances the Hertfordshire side, scoring one goal, as he acclimatised to league football.
- Bryant and Tilman had not acclimatised to altitudes above about, though Tilman had not suffered so badly.
- Pokalde Peak can be easily climbed in half a day by a fit and acclimatised group with appropriate leadership.
- :: Puffball = putting on a jumper; and 20 years = acclimatised ( in my book ).
- This collaboration lasted for many years, allowing Grant to be able to acclimatise himself to the Nigerian culture.
- The basic idea is that as time progresses, the ear becomes acclimatised to more and more complex sounds.
- Crayshaw explains that they are acclimatising, and only after many years can they be on both land and water.
acclimatise sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for acclimatise? acclimatise English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.