dahlgren system sentence in Hindi
- The Dahlgren system had segregated some of these plants as family Limoniaceae.
- The Dahlgren system also included mounting carriages that facilitated various employments of the guns.
- Two older systems which use the order Asparagales are the Dahlgren system and the Kubitzki system.
- The Dahlgren system placed the Nymphaeales with the Piperales in superorder Nymphaeanae, within subclass Magnoliideae ( dicotyledons ).
- The Dahlgren system and Thorne system ( 1992 ) treat this group at the rank of class, leading to the name Magnoliopsida.
- At the other extreme, e . g . in the Dahlgren system of 1985, they have been divided between orders and split into many often small families.
- The Dahlgren system assigned it to the order Annonales, which was placed in superorder Magnolianae, in subclass Magnoliideae [ = dicotyledons ], in class Magnoliopsida [ = angiosperms ].
- From the Dahlgren system of 1985 onwards, studies based mainly on morphology had identified the Asparagales as a distinct group, but had also included groups now located in Liliales, Pandanales and Zingiberales.
- The Thorne system ( 1992 ) and the Dahlgren system assigned the order to the superorder Areciflorae, also called Arecanae in the subclass Liliidae ( = monocotyledons ), with the single family Arecaceae.
- Thismiaceae has either been treated as a separate family closely related to Burmanniaceae or as a tribe ( Thismieae ) within a more broadly defined Burmanniaceae, forming a separate Burmanniales order in the Dahlgren system.
- The Dahlgren system and the Thorne system ( 1992 ) also recognized this family, and placed it in order Liliales in superorder Lilianae in subclass Liliidae ( monocotyledons ) of class Magnoliopsida ( angiosperms ).
- The Dahlgren system also recognised the order and placed it in superorder Magnolianae, in subclass Magnoliideae ( Dahlgren's dicotyledons ), in class Magnoliopsida with the same circumscription of families as the Chronquist system.
- Although mostly the order will consist of the orchids only ( usually in one family only, but sometimes divided into more families, as in the Dahlgren system, see below ), sometimes other families are added:
- Over the next century, authors have variously treated this group as a distinct family or as a subfamily of the Ericaceae, though the trend from Margaret W . Henderson ( 1919 ) onward was toward the latter subfamily classification, albeit, the influential Cronquist and Dahlgren systems continued to treat the group as the family Monotropaceae, separate from the Ericaceae.
dahlgren system sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for dahlgren system? dahlgren system English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.