entier sentence in Hindi
- At this point the Formans receives the Morbier's entier volume.
- Foie gras entier : A whole foie gras, cleaned and deveined, then cooked.
- Foie gras entier is the ultimate, the choice of high-livers _ shall we say the prime rib of foie gras?
- Shoes include styles from Dexter, Sam & Libby, Moda Espana, DKNY and Classiques Entier, Nordstrom's private footwear label.
- For Smith's outfit, Ferguson selected a 100 percent wool knit by Classiques Entier ( $ 118 ) that ends just above the ankle.
- When the'relocation'took place from 1935 to 1938 in order to make way for a military training area for the Wehrmacht, entier villages disappeared for ever from the map.
- Larger-gauze stitches, heavy-ply yarns and funnel necks help create this cool look for cool days . Our choice : Sleeveless green sweater from Classiques Entier ( $ 118 ).
- The shield is surrounded with a pair of banners gules which reverse in argent with the motto repeated four times : A vous entier ( To you / yours entire [ ly ] ).
- Nordstrom has Ralph Lauren polo shirts ( $ 39 ) in white and a linen-and-silk pants suit ( jacket, $ 124; pants, $ 88 ) by Classiques Entier.
- On 3 July 2014 it was announced that the co-founder of Le Tour Entier, Kathryn Bertine, had been signed by the team to ride La Course by Le Tour de France.
- His first hit, " Buenas Noches Mi Amor ", launched his career, and his biggest hits include " La Dame en bleu " and " Je d�clare l'amour au monde entier ".
- The Labor Department said the Chinatown factories also made clothes for Nordstrom's private label, Classique Entier, and for a line called Wear It Again sold at Lerner stores, a subsidiary of the Limited.
- Erik Nordstrom, co-president of Nordstrom, said Profiles Fashion Inc ., the manufacturer producing his store's Classique Entier line, had sent 72 garments to one of the sweatshops for repair without notifying Nordstrom.
- On y monte par une pente plant�e de sapin ] s, on y p�n�tre par une porte �troite, on s'arr�te au pied des murs, dans la premi�re enceinte au-dessus du pays entier ."
- Foie gras entier en bocal : A specialty of the Gascony region of France, this dish is prepared by stuffing a whole foie gras in a jar with a little Armagnac, salt and pepper, then sealing and simmering in water.
- Investigators found garments being produced at the shops for Kathie Lee Gifford's Wal-Mart clothing line, the Jaclyn Smith and Basic Edition lines sold at Kmart and Nordstrom's private label, Classique Entier, the Labor Department said.
- It has been mentioned in songs such as Vincent Delerm's " Les Trottoirs ?l envers ", Pierre Perret's " Ils s aimaient " and Mano Solo's " Le Monde Entier ".
- She would visit each new community, to instill in them the spirit of their founding, saying to them, " Que Dieu soit votre amour entier ! " ( May God be your only love ! ), reflecting the deep spiritual life she maintained in the midst of her responsibilities in the congregation.
- Quoique le mois d " eloul " n ait jamais �t?d�clar?plein depuis le temps d Ezra, le retard des �missaires perturba les chantres l�vites du Temple dans leur chant du jour ( le psaume ?chanter diff�re selon les jours profanes et les jours saints ), ce qui se r�percuta sur le culte tout entier.
- Those alarmed by the widespread social change of the period railed against this state of affairs, including one journalist who scolded : " Clothes, jargon, pursuits, pleasures, cosmetics, everything brings together the demimonde and the monde entier; everything allows us to confuse things which should not even be aware of each other's existence.
- More Sentences: 1 2
entier sentences in Hindi. What are the example sentences for entier? entier English meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com.